Your family photography should be the best.
Imagine beautiful family portraits showcasing your radiant smiles, and hearing your children laughing as we capture those moments on camera.
On your list of life treasures, we are willing to bet that your family is right there at the top.
At the end of the day, nothing is more important, and no bond is stronger than the glue that connects every member together for life.
But, like everything else, change is the only constant.
The love you share with your partner evolves and grows ever stronger with every passing day.
Your children seem to grow up in the blink of an eye.
Major milestones and life celebrations come and go.
And, before you know it, years pass by.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the hectic pace of life today, and we are sure you find yourself always on the go as you race from one commitment to another with barely time to catch your breath in between.
One thing’s for sure: There’s no do-over for yesterday.
The memories you made are just that — memories.
Unless you decide to make the time to preserve those memories for the future with photographs that will transport you right back to the moment, whether you view them tomorrow or 50 years from now.
Whether it’s a portrait to warm your home, or an album to pass on to future generations, our goal is to wrap your memories in a safe embrace to be cherished and shared forever.
Your portraits are created either in our studio or at your choice of location, and the entire family will get the skilled direction they need to feel comfortable and right at home in front of the camera.
Precious moments happen today but are only memories tomorrow.
Are you ready to make sure those memories live on forever?
Family Portraits Tips
- Make sure to color coordinate. Have the whole family choose to wear a similar group of colors. Consider warm colors, cool colors, dark colors, light colors, or earth tones. We love earth tones!
- Try to avoid wearing colors that are in the neon-light spectrum. These colors will not only reflect unflattering tints onto your skin, but they also draw attention away from your face. neon colors include, bright magenta and bright blues/greens.
- Clothing with small patterns like dots, lines, etc. are distracting in photographs as they draw attention away from the faces. If you must wear patterned clothing, try to wear looser patterns with less contrast. However, solid colors are always best.
- For all the ladies, remember that long sleeves will give your arms a more slender appearance.
- Also for all the ladies, we may be including your hands in the picture, so make sure you’ve done your nails the way you like them.
- We find that light makeup appears best in our style of photography, make sure you do not use gloss-finished makeup as this will cause unflattering reflections against your skin.
- Consider an overall theme for your shoot. Most families dress formal, but casual outfits can sometimes create a portrait that is more fun/candid. How about dressing the family in your favorite team’s jerseys. You can even go super-casual and have everyone wear tank tops or suspenders. You’re only limited to your imagination.
- Prepare to get silly and to get close. Our photo sessions are fun and light-hearted and we want you to show your love to each other.