Are you in need of great business headshots and branding? SIF Portrait studio offers everything you need for a successful session.
As the old saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a good first impression, so you know how important it is to make a big initial impact in business today.
Using images to market your brand not only positions you as an expert in your field but it gives your clients and audience a little more authentic brand experience.
Whether you’re a real estate agent, yoga instructor, doctor or writer, beautiful and professional photography can really take your branding to the next level.
Use this opportunity to show off your sense of style that resonates with you.
At our 2,000 square foot, state-of-the-art professional studio, or your choice of location, you’ll get bold, flattering portraits that reflect your brand’s aesthetic and leave an unforgettable impression.
Activate Your Branding & Boost Your Business
When you personalize your business with images you create trust.
By visually telling the story of your business and your brand, you can maximize your investment and create consistency in your message.
A great way to enhance your marketing strategy is to use your photographs throughout all your branding materials.
- Clothing with small patterns like dots, lines, etc. are distracting in photographs as they draw attention away from the faces. If you must wear patterned clothing, try to wear looser patterns with less contrast. However, solid colors are always best.
- For all the ladies, remember that long sleeves will give your arms a more slender appearance.
- We find that light makeup appears best in our style of photography, make sure you do not use gloss-finished makeup as this will cause unflattering reflections against your skin.
- Yet again for all the ladies, remember that in photography puffy blouses will hide your shape and make you appear much larger than you are. Try to wear clothing that is slim towards the middle of your body.
- Try to avoid wearing colors that are in the neon-light spectrum. These colors will not only reflect unflattering tints onto your skin, but they also draw attention away from your face. neon colors include, bright magenta and bright blues/greens.