Your newborn portraits will be a special memory that will last a lifetime.
Is there anything more magical than creating a new life?
From the breathtaking moment of discovery, you know that your whole world is forever changed.
The beginning of this brand-new chapter is so miraculous, accompanied by an intense combination of sweet emotions, that you wish you could stay in the memory forever.
Together, we can make that happen.
Together, we’ll freeze these precious moments in a series of love-filled portraits, saving them for a lifetime.
Life moves so much faster than we think, so take time now to capture these special moments that can never be repeated.
- Newborn sessions are best within the first 10 days of birth. During this time, they are most likely to be in the deep sleep necessary for newborn poses.
- Make sure to bring a pacifier, a baby bottle, and of course diapers (we have a full set of diapers and a changing table too).
- Bathe your baby before your session. It will relax them and put them in the deep sleep that is necessary for our session.
- Feed your baby approximately 10-15 minutes before your appointment. You are always welcome to feed upon arrival before we start.
- Come dressed and prepared. Parents and siblings holding their precious newborn create beautiful portraits.
- Schedule around their most active time. Avoid scheduling during their nap time, when they’re hungryand definitely avoid sick days. Scheduling during these times will result in an unhappy, crying baby!
- Don’t wake them up right before their photo shoot! They will be groggy and irritable. And they definitely will not smile no matter what we do. Make sure they’ve been up for at least 30 minutes before you expect them to be playful and happy.
- Make sure they’ve eaten 30min to an hour before your session. Hungry babies are not smiling babies.
- Bring their favorite snacks. We can always give them a special treat to keep them happy and bouncing.