In today’s fast-paced real estate market, potential homebuyers have numerous online resources at their fingertips.
Websites, such as Zillow and Trulia, provide buyers with a multitude of options in finding their new home. Buyers rely on these websites’ images to help them narrow down potential home choices.
Some real estate agents choose to shoot their listings with only their smartphones. However, by utilizing real estate photography from Shot In Focus Photography, agents are able to present their listings more professionally and stand out among the crowd.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
From small condos to large estates to corporate office space and anything in between, Pro Property Shots has you covered. We are always happy to customize a photo package just for you.
DRONE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Take your real estate marketing to new heights with aerial drone services from Pro Property Shots. We offer drone photos and videos that are perfect for all your social media channels.
Present your listing in high definition with a custom real estate video from Pro Property Shots. Your video is delivered as an MP4, so it's ready for YouTube and Facebook.
Perfect Listing Photography Tips
- The front porch and walk should be clean and inviting. Add some color with vibrant potted plants or a wreath, but be sure to hide the garden hose and remove any plants that are past their prime!
- A manicured lawn speaks volumes!
- Minimize accessories so buyers can imagine their own treasures displayed.
- Replace tired bedding linens, and clean the carpet and windows.
- Hide cords, extra appliances, laundry hampers, shoes, toys, and pet necessities, allowing the buyer to see the home’s full potential.
- Any home, large or small, requires 5 Star Treatment!