In today’s fast-paced real estate market, potential homebuyers have numerous online resources at their fingertips.
Websites, such as Zillow and Trulia, provide buyers with a multitude of options in finding their new home. Buyers rely on these websites’ images to help them narrow down potential home choices.
Some real estate agents choose to shoot their listings with only their smartphones. However, by utilizing real estate photography from Shot In Focus Photography, agents are able to present their listings more professionally and stand out among the crowd.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
Professional real estate photography is the foundation that all additional marketing is built.
We specialize in interior, exterior, outdoor, and aerial real estate listing photos for new builds, new housing developments, rental properties, for sale by owner homes, commercial buildings, and more.
We capture premium photos for agents, builders, homeowners, and other real estate professionals in Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton County areas. Our goal is to provide high-quality photos to real estate professionals that help them rise above the competition.
If you are looking for quality drone photos, you’ve come to the right place. Our aerial photography is a great way to show off the surrounding areas, give a real-life representation of the property or lot size, or just add some uniqueness to your homes. Our photographers are extremely experienced and FAA Part 107 certified.
This feature goes by many names; dollhouse, Matterport 3D, 360 degrees video, video for virtual environments or augmented reality experiences. Whatever you call it, this immersive feature allows viewers to get a virtual guided tour of the property. This feature allows for a truly immersive experience.
Perfect Listing Photography Tips
- The front porch and walk should be clean and inviting. Add some color with vibrant potted plants or a wreath, but be sure to hide the garden hose and remove any plants that are past their prime!
- A manicured lawn speaks volumes!
- Minimize accessories so buyers can imagine their own treasures displayed.
- Replace tired bedding linens, and clean the carpet and windows.
- Hide cords, extra appliances, laundry hampers, shoes, toys, and pet necessities, allowing the buyer to see the home’s full potential.
- Any home, large or small, requires 5 Star Treatment!